Web Content Manager – Mumbai
Location : Mumbai
Experience: 3+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced
Salary: Best as per industry standard
About the Job
We’re seeking a truly detail-oriented web content manager. This new role requires a positive and fun person that has command of the written English language and experience in SEO, social media, content management, and/or eCommerce. This is an intermediate level position. It does not require knowledge in web development, programming code or highly technical geek speak. We need someone passionate about communicating our products and our mission effectively on the web. If you like to make a to-do list of tasks and check it off, this job may be for you!
What you need to be considered for this role:
1.Strong command of English language, including a stickler for grammar and spelling and adept at articulating our message (written screening step included in interview process)
2.Experience working in or around SEO, social media, web content management (1-3 years preferred)
3.Bachelor’s degree in English, Writing, e-commerce, or Internet Business Development
What you’ll do:
Approximately 70% of your time will be spent:
- Creating and maintaining product copy for website.
- Managing promotions, featured items and events on website.
- Managing products on website – adding new items, removing discontinued items, updating sale items and product categories.
- Performing regular audits on web site for broken images, links, appropriate categories and recommended items.
- Managing Shopatron (B2C portion of website) products, images, categories, prices.
- Working with SEO vendors to improve our web visibility and customer adherence to our site.
- Scheduling and attending regular web presence committee meetings.
Approximately 30% of your time will be spent:
- Collaborating with leadership on strategic plan for elope’s web presence.
- Developing elope’s social media presence.
- Leading promotion of elope and public relations efforts
What additional knowledge, skills, and abilities you need to be successful:
- Creative writing skills
- A hands-on approach and willingness to roll up your sleeves to get work done
- Ability to work with frequent interruptions and changes in priorities
- Ability to build effective and collaborative relationships with team members
- Positive attitude and good work ethic
- Ability to give and receive feedback openly
Dependent on experience;
competitive compensation including bonuses, and generous benefits package.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through A1 Placements please apply online or email directly to email@example.com
A1 Placements is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Visit http://www.redirect4.xyz/