Senior HTML5 Developer – Dubai
Location : Dubai
Experience: 5+ years
Job Type: Full Time
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
Career Level: Experienced
Salary: Best in the industry
About the Job
The individual will work collaboratively with peers to develop HTML5 based products for training and education, to include: Collaboration portals, client specific website designs, web based collection of data, and database administration.
The successful candidate will create user experiences and user interfaces from concept to production for new and existing sites and other interactive mediums;
Work closely with creative and production teams to both implement and suggest experiment with new ways to use web technologies while enforcing and maintaining strict coding standards
Create project documentation
Creative Brief, Software Requirements, Technical Requirements, and Content Maps
Develop wire frames demonstrating concept flow and interactivity
Manage and meet your assigned project and task schedules
Engineer website pages and applications to match functionality requirements and final design comps
Manage multiple content resources from producers, designers, and copy editors
- Experience with graphic applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks.
- Good understanding of Web Security methods; best practices & concepts;
- Intermediate skills with Web 2.0 functionality concept, XML, RSS, ATOM technologies, AJAX, SOAP, REST, JSON, LAMP concepts
- Adaptability to a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to provide creative, out-of-the-box, solutions
- Detailed and organized / Excellent communicator
- Capable of multi-tasking and managing multiple assignments simultaneously
Bachelor’s Degree in related field and 5+ years of development experience is required.
Flex/Flash and Action Script 3 development is a plus.
If you are interested in this opportunity or other opportunities available through A1 Placements please apply online or email directly to email@example.com
A1 Placements is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Visit http://www.a1placements.com/